The First Day Of School!

 Dad: Ok now, you have to go to school.

Kid: No!!!!
Dad: If you don't, I'll call the cops.
Kid: What will they do about it?
Dad: They will arrest you and put you in jail.
Kid: Oh, I'm so scared!! Yeah right!!!
Dad: (Begging) Just go to school!!!

Kid: Still no.
Dad: If you go to school today, I promise to buy you a toy.
Kid: You think I'm still a baby!!! I am 5 years old and I want a phone!!!!
Dad: That's it!!! I'm calling the cops!!!

The dad calls the cops and arrests the boy.

The End. Well, finally, that's a happy ending.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My laptop screen randomly has black bars with grey squares like a pattern on a certain side of the laptop and then when I move my mouse it vanishes? How can I fix this?

What are some examples of software?

What are the 10 widest US states?