I want to go back to my volleyball camp but I’ve been gone for a year and I used to do it for 3 years before I stopped. I'm scared or embarrassed. What should I do?

 It's completely normal to feel a bit apprehensive about returning to something you used to do after taking a break, especially if it involves sports or activities like a volleyball camp. Here are some suggestions to help you navigate this situation:

  1. Reflect on Your Passion:

  2. Acknowledge Your Feelings:

  3. Set Realistic Expectations:

  4. Reach Out to Organizers:

  5. Start Slow:

  6. Focus on Improvement:

  7. Find a Buddy:

  8. Celebrate Your Courage:

  9. Have a Positive Mindset:

Remember that many people appreciate and respect those who are committed to personal growth and improvement. Most likely, your fellow participants will be supportive, and you'll quickly find yourself back in the groove of things. Give yourself the chance to rediscover your love for volleyball and enjoy the journey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My laptop screen randomly has black bars with grey squares like a pattern on a certain side of the laptop and then when I move my mouse it vanishes? How can I fix this?

What are some examples of software?

What are the 10 widest US states?